Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Bishop Alexander Sample on The Deacon

Bishop Sample Podcast 6/23/2011


Please take the time to listen.  The diaconate has come under great scrutiny as of late and I think that it is important to understand that the role of the deacon is vital to the Church.  I think that Bishop Sample's view is probably the most balanced view of the diaconate in the Church today.  Please take time to listen to his podcast, then take time to read the pastoral letter.  I think that it is clear.  I think that it is balanced.  I think that it is proper.

Thanks be to God for Bishop Sample.  He is a great example of what a bishop is and how a bishop comports himself.  May God grant him a long reign!

http://www.dioceseofmarquette.org/images/DiaconatePastoralLetter2011FullText.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment